Peanut butter and anything peanuts fans out there this salad dressing will blow your mind away.
Salads aren’t and have never been my cup of tea and I need some convincing before I sit down and enjoy a salad bowl on its own.
One of the best way to enjoy salads is by smothering and kissing it with a light touch of your favorite salad dressing.
While we all love a classic salad dressing,it will never be as exotic as my Peanut salad dressing with its sweet and sour notes and all the lovely bursting Asian flavors.
This is one of the easiest salad dressing you can bring together in no time and guess what,In case you have any of the dressing leftover,why not use it as a chicken marinade?
I love how flavors mingle and contrast with each other in this sauce sweet,spicy,salty and sour all is achieved in my peanut dressing.
Its it’s unique flavors that makes this dressing addictive and will leave you craving for your next salad bowl.
One thing I liked about this dressing is the way my salad was still crisp,not soggy and greasy where all the dressing settles at the bottom of the bowl that nobody wants to touch.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar(apple cider or lime juice)
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger
- Handful fresh coriander
- Salt&pepper to taste
- Blitz up everything in a blender until smooth and consistent.Its easier to blend once you mince the garlic and ginger before throwing them in.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Store it in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.